Auto Glass Repair & Replacement Services
Require windshield services from the experts?
Have a chip or crack in your auto glass? Poor driving conditions or even bad weather can damage your windshield with projectiles like rocks on the road, debris, or even hail. Whether the damage is on your windshield, rear or side window, services from Kar-Glass can help.
What Is the Best Way to Fix My Windshield?
It can be difficult to decide what is the best way to fix it. Here is a quick guide to help determine the best course of action for a broken windshield.
Signs a Windshield Can Be Repaired or Should Be Replaced
- Fixing the damage will not reduce the safety of the car in case of impact or collision.
- The crack is shorter than 12 inches or the chip or bullseye is smaller than 1 inch.
- Only the outer layer of the glass is damaged.
- The crack or chip is not close to the outer margin of the glass.
- The windshield is damaged to the point that it impairs the driver’s visibility.
- The crack is longer than 6 inches or the chip or bullseye is larger than 3 inches.
- The inner layer of glass has also been broken.
- The damage is near or reaches a corner or edge of the windshield.
WHAT WE DO