Kar-Glass is a family-owned and operated auto glass repair business that prides itself on treating our customers how we want to be treated. All of our car glass repair technicians have extensive training and are accredited with the Auto Glass Safety Council. We are constantly striving for improvement in order to bring you the highest-quality glass and door repair services. We are committed and dedicated to excellence and ensure all of our auto glass work meets the highest of standards. We are veteran-owned and love helping our Dallas/Fort Worth community with their auto glass needs. Kar-Glass is a proud member of LYNX Services, National Windshield Repair Association (NWRA), and Auto Glass Safety Council (AGSC).
- We place our employees at the top of our organizational pyramid.
- We believe that all decisions are to be made with integrity.
- We believe that we are responsible for satisfying the needs of our auto glass repair customers with the highest quality products and services.
- We accept personal responsibility for overcoming obstacles and being the very best.
- We value open communication and encourage new ideas, realizing that teamwork produces a better employee work environment and enthusiastic customers and suppliers.
- We respect the uniqueness of every individual and believe that such an attitude will build a team of confident, creative employees; possessing a high degree of initiative, self-respect and self-discipline.
- We care about our clients, which is why we go the extra mile to offer the best quality auto window repair service in the industry. We take pride in our work and want only the best for our customers.
- We will employ only the highest quality individuals, equip them with the finest materials and provide them with the industry’s best auto glass repair training.
- We give willingly to and are actively involved in the support of our communities, because they provide us our success.
- To provide the best auto glass replacement anywhere and set the standard of excellence in the auto glass repair and replacement business.
- We make customer safety Priority One.
- We want our auto glass repair customers to know that glass is a major structural component of the passenger compartment, and must meet Federal Safety Codes when replaced or repaired.
- We recognize that the customer’s vehicle represents a major investment.
- We will take pride in maintaining the integrity of that vehicle.
- Our vision for the future is to continue developing our auto glass repair company so that the work and services we provide really meet and satisfy customer needs.
We realize it is important to get the job done quickly and conveniently. That is why we provide free mobile auto glass repair service. Ninety-five percent of all windshield replacements are done where and when the customer is available, usually at your home or office. We aim to provide car glass repair services that best fit into our customers' schedules.