- Fully qualified technicians all certified by the Auto Glass Safety Council.
- Efficient & clean process using the very highest quality windshield repair resins.
- Quick - typically repairs take less than 20 minutes.
- Free repairs - Repairs can be covered by your insurance company subject to comprehensive cover with zero deductible and no effect on your insurance premium.
- Fully qualified technicians all certified by the Auto Glass Safety Council
- Affordable prices.
- High quality replacement windshields both OEM or Aftermarket.
- Rapid cure urethane means you’re safe to drive within an hour.
- Oxidation removal to rid your lights of any discoloration or clouding.
- Deep clean to remove any remaining dirt or particles.
- UV resistant coating to keep the headlights shining.
VETERAN OWNED AND OPERATED
ADVANCED DRIVER ASSISTANCE SAFETY (ADAS) CALIBRATION
- Late model vehicles are equipped with Cameras and Lane Departure warning Systems that requires re-calibration each time a windshield is replaced.
- Kar-Glass is equipped to ensure your vehicles advanced safety systems is calibrated according to manufactures specification.
- Our Calibration services covers both Static and Dynamic calibration
DO YOU WANT TO SCHEDULE AN APPOINTMENT?
Kar Glass have been repairing stone-chip damage to customers’ windshields for a long time and are very proud of the excellent reputation for quality of repair and customer service that have become the trademark of our company.Kar-Glass is a proud member of National Windshield Repair Association (NWRA), and Auto Glass Safety Council (AGSC).
Employees are our most important asset. We will employ only the highest quality individuals, equip them with the finest materials and provide them with the industry’s best training. We instill in them our sense of quality and integrity.
To provide the best auto glass replacement anywhere and set the standard of excellence in the auto glass repair business. We make customer safety Priority One. We want our customers to know that glass is a major structural component of the passenger compartment, and must meet Federal Safety Codes when replaced. We recognize that the customer’s vehicle represents a major investment. We will take pride in maintaining the integrity of that vehicle.
We realize it is important to get the job done quickly and conveniently. That is why we provide free mobile service. 95% of all replacements are done where and when the customer is available, usually at your home or office.
Check out the latest images